Yang Taiji with Paul Mitchell
23th and 24th June 2018
Sadelerstrasse 10, 80638 Munich
Over these two days Paul will be teaching the mechanics, principles and correct body alignments of the Yang family 37 form. This will include practices such as:
- Taiji Ji Ben Gong (fundamental exercises of Taiji)
- The Wu Song Sheng Fa (loosening Exercises)
- Tui Shou Drills (pushing hands drills)
- The Ba Men (eight gates)
- Zhan Zhuang (Taiji standing practices)
- The 37 posture sequence of Huang Xing Xian (Taiji form)
These principles build the foundation upon which internal energetics are developed leading to the phenomenon known as Fajin. Fajin is external expression of internal force or power.
Paul, who is a senior teacher within Lotus Nei Gong School of Daoist Arts, has studied the martial systems of Asia for 35 years.
The course is suitable for all levels of knowledge and ability from total novice to advanced Taiji practitioners. Paul will assist each student individually to either learn or improve their Taiji practice.
Training will be 09:30 until 4:30pm.
Cost is to be confirmed.