Women’s Nei Gong – Bristol (2nd – 3rd November 2019)
- Taught by Roni Edlund
- Two days working through Women’s specific Nei Gong exercises and energetic circulations.
Roni Edlund will be spending the whole weekend teaching Women’s specific Nei Gong exercises to increase the health and energy flow of the body. For more info on the kind of material that will be taught, please see the book “Daoist Nei Gong for Women” written by Damo Mitchell and Roni Edlund.
More details of the course content will come up soon.
If you are interested in booking a space: email LNGbookings@gmail.com.
Womens Nei Gong Summary
There are various tools and exercises within the Lotus Moon syllabus and on a course such as this, tools will be selected which are most relevant to the needs and ability level of the students in attendance. Rather than focusing on teaching a specific exercise set, Roni will focus on the process involved in the practice of Nei Gong and select which exercises are to be taught on the day.
Practices on Women’s Nei Gong courses may include:
- Three Circles around the moon
- Practices for the uterus
- Practices to increase the efficiency of Jing storage in the breasts
- Breast Qi Gong to free up blockages
- Moon gazing to strengthen the connection with the moon cycle
- Regulation of the period
- Diamond Qi Gong and similar exercises that help still the heart and regulate the emotions.
- Daoist sound work to help free up the energy system
- Heavenly streams practice on points that are particularly useful for women’s health.
- Nu Dan; female alchemy
Other exercises not included in the list may be selected.
The course takes place over two days in Bristol, the Redland Club, Burlington Road, Redland, BS6 6TN, United Kingdom.
The cost of the two days training is: 120EUR
The day runs from 10am until 5pm with an hour’s break for lunch. Students should find local accommodation in Bristol.
The Nei Gong process taught by Damo Mitchell and Lotus Nei Gong is a classical process and is, at times, very strong. For this reason we do not recommend that anybody with psychological disorders or those with serious medical issues/needs attend these events. There are many ‘medical’ Qi Gong schools out there that would be more appropriate for these kinds of needs. Nei Gong is also not suitable for pregnant women or anybody under the age of 18 years old. Lastly we reserve the right to ask any student to leave the training immediately if we deem the training to be unsuitable for them or a risk to their well-being.